WELCOME TO VERTICAL!
Vertical Detroit opened its doors in 2015 under the expertise of James Lutfy and Remy Lutfy. Their combined fifty years of wine knowledge, obtained after owning the Fine Wine Source in Livonia, Michigan, studying wines across the globe and simply having an absolute passion for it, gave Vertical Detroit the title of Downtown Detroit’s first high-end, wine-centric restaurant. Vertical Detroit serves as a wine bar/restaurant/retail space in the historic Paradise Valley district of Downtown Detroit. The space gives patrons a luxurious, yet comfortable atmosphere to enjoy quality wine, beer and liquor, paired with small plates, entrées and desserts. The wine bar concentrates on wine flights, specialty cocktails, shareable plates and retail sales. Vertical Detroit has something for everyone; whether you’re downtown for a casual drink, date night, catching up with friends, or stopping in after enjoying a show.
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- BACK TO SCHOOL “An Educational Wine Series” on September 16, 2019 5:30 pm
- BACK TO SCHOOL “An Educational Wine Series” on September 23, 2019 5:30 pm
- BACK TO SCHOOL “An Educational Wine Series” on September 30, 2019 5:30 pm
- BACK TO SCHOOL “An Educational Wine Series” on October 7, 2019 5:30 pm
- Roberts & Rogers Wine Dinner on October 10, 2019 7:00 pm
- BACK TO SCHOOL “An Educational Wine Series” on October 14, 2019 5:30 pm
- BACK TO SCHOOL “An Educational Wine Series” on October 21, 2019 5:30 pm
- BACK TO SCHOOL “An Educational Wine Series” on October 28, 2019 5:30 pm
LATEST FROM VERTICAL
Our Best Stories
Lots of creative people
GET IN TOUCH!
Drop Us a Line
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Please call for reservations 313-732-WINE or click on the reservation tab in the menu.
Mon – Thurs: 4 – 10PM
Fri – Sat: 4 – 12AM
Sunday: 4 – 9PM
Mon – Sat: 2PM – close
Sunday: 4PM – close
New Years Eve
Parking available on Centre Street, as well as Opera House Parking Garage located directly across from Vertical Detroit.